- Authors: Ronald B. Adler, Constance Winder, Lawrence B. Rosenfeld, Russell F. Proctor II
- File Size: 98 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 481 Pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 5th edition (Canadian)
- Publication Date: March 2, 2020
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199033471, 0190161116
- ISBN-13: 9780199033478, 9780199038701, 9780199033522, 9780190161118
Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication (5th Canadian Edition) – eBook PDF
The remarkable scholarship instructors want.
The practical insights students need. Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication, 5th Canadian Edition, (PDF) offers college students a solid foundation for effective interpersonal communication with a focus on Canadian cultures, values, and identities. By showing how to implement communication skills in a variety of situations and cultural settings, Interplay trains students to become effective communicators in both their personal and professional lives.
All Our Prices Are In US$
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication, 5th Canadian Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.