- Author: Lee Goldman, Andrew I. Goldman
- File Size: 158 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 2944 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 26th Edition
- Publication Date: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07X3BX75Z
- ISBN-10: 0323532667
- ISBN-13: 9780323532662
Goldman-Cecil Medicine (26th Edition) – eBook PDF
To be the finest doctor you can be, you need the best information. For over 90 years, what is now called Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 26th Edition, (PDF) has been the authentic source for internal medicine and the care of adult patients. Each chapter is written by renowned experts who, with the supervision of our editors, provide definitive, impartial advice on the diagnosis and treatment of thousands of common and uncommon conditions, always led by an understanding of the epidemiology and pathobiology, along with the latest medical literature.
But Goldman-Cecil Medicine 26e is not just a textbook. All through the lifetime of each edition, periodic updates continually include the latest information from a wide range of journals. Moreover, Goldman-Cecil Medicine is available for all users of ClinicalKey, Elsevier’s full library of subspecialty textbooks that can be gained by readers who may want even more in-depth information.
- Over 400 chapters authored by a veritable “Who’s Who” of modern medicine
- A practical, templated organization with a focus on evidence-based references
- Thousands of figures algorithms and tables that make its information readily accessible
- Supplemented by more than 1500 board-style questions and answers to help you prepare for certification and recertification examinations.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 26th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.