- Author: Benjamin A. Pierce
- File Size: 189 MB, 147 MB
- Format: ePub (original), PDF (converted)
- Length: 944 pages
- Publisher: W.H. Freeman; 7th edition
- Publication Date: December 6, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082J6DYJH
- ISBN-10: 1319216803, 1319308309
- ISBN-13: 9781319216801, 9781319308315, 9781319308308
With Genetics: A Conceptual Approach, 7th edition (PDF/ePub), author Ben Pierce brings a master teacher’s experiences to the introductory genetics textbook, defining this complex subject by focusing on the big picture of genetics concepts and how those concepts link to one another.
The latest new 7th edition continues this task by expanding upon the powerful pedagogy and tools that have made this title so successful. More learning guidelines for students, new question types, and an updated art program brings up a powerful textbook, and improvements to the online resources in SaplingPlus give students the conceptual and problem-solving understanding they require for success.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Genetics: A Conceptual Approach, 7th edition in PDF (converted) and Genetics: A Conceptual Approach, 7e in the original ePub (kindle) format. No access codes are included.